PFAFF 2545 Powerline Classic
The combination of revolutionary design and innovative engineering has led to the development of something so smooth and usable – something, which will influence the future of the sewing machine. An impressive example for such a far reaching combination is the POWERLINE 2545 – a line of machines, which represents a new generation of special high-speed sewing machines with triple feed (bottom, needle and alternating top feed) and vertical hook.
This machine achieves an equally high stitch quality on top-stitching work in the visible areas and on assembly seams in the non-visible areas – flexibility which knows no boundaries in the automotive and home upholstery sectors. Top sewing results are guaranteed both on fine leather and on heavy upholstery fabrics. With the largest arm clearance in its class, the machine guarantees excellent handling. Technical features, like the programmable multi-switch or the new “winding assistant” support the working flexibility and make the POWERLINE a multi-feature machine with “excellent benefits”.
The fine tension of the surface threads indicates power and dynamics. The attractive design, the trend-setting ergonomics and the unique service concept of the Powerline 2545 mark a revolutionary milestone in the 150 year old history of the sewing machine.
- Top stitch quality both for top-stitching work in the visible areas and for constructive seams
- The ergonomically designed dials guarantee quick and accurate adjustments
- Programmable multi switch within easy reach of the sewist
- Large clearance under machine arm (345.0 x 120.0 mm)
- Bobbin winder with a secure and fast start of the winding process
- Easy and fast access to all adjustments: The top arm cover and the head cover can be removed after loosening just 3 screws
- Overload safety clutch
- Thread trimmer, automatic presser foot lift, automatic back-tacking device electro-pneumatically controlled
- Thread cutter is electro-pneumatically controlled
- Second thread tension electro-pneumatically controlled
- Automatic speed adjustment slaved to walking foot height
- Presser foot lift up to 20 mm, 1 stitch length up to 9.0 mm
- Panel with multi-function buttons and & programmable multi-switch
- Integrated LED light, dimmable
- Balance wheel markings help with in house adjustments with no need for a technician for minor problems.
- Bobbin thread monitoring
Needle system: 134-35
Needle size: C 110 – 140 Nm, D 150 – 200 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: 3.800 s.p.m
Max. stitch length: 12,0 mm
Max.Top feed stroke: 9,0 mm
Max. Thread thickness: C 15/3, D 8/3
Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
Clearance under the sewing foot: max. 20,0 mm
Clear workspace: 345 x 120 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz