4, 3, 2 thread sewing – many options for utility and
Sturdy machine with a large sewing space – A large
sewing space ensures easy maneuvering of fabric.
15 stitches – trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects
in half the time.
– 4-thread overlock – reinforced overlock stitch for perfect
sewing, trimming and finishing.
– 3-thread overlock – wide and narrow overlock seams and
– 2-thread overlock – rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow.
– Built-in rolled edge – sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without
changing the presser foot or stitchplate.
Auto Tension Dial – you select the desired stitch and thread tension is automatically set.
Tension release – threads pull easily when presser foot is up.
Easy threading instructions – step-by-step interactive DVD included in the box.
PFAFF® Design – built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that the sewer wants.
Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of knits or puckering of fine fabrics.
– Sews 1200 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
– 2 sewing speeds – When you want more precision use the slower speed.
Lay-in tension and color coded thread paths – for quick and convenient threading.
Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure – choose optimal settings for
different fabrics and techniques.
Extra presser foot height – room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
Electronic piercing power – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
- Presser feet
– Snap-on presser feet – easy to change to optional feet for specialty techniques.
– Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches.
– Optional feet – a wide range of optional accessories to enhance your sewing results. Please check the online
accessory catalogue at www.pfaff.com for more details.
Upper cutter mounted from below – convenient when threading. No need to disengage.
Built in two thread converter – easy conversion to 2-thread stitches.
Thread cutter – conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
Built in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads.
Waste tray – catches fabric trimmings.
Safety lockout – when the front cover is open the machine will not sew